Frontend Engineers on our teams are experts in building for browsers and/or mobile platforms. The ideal candidates are able to provide high-quality, well-structured, well-documented code, and communicate effectively with leads, clients, and other members of the development team.
Required Experience / Skills
● Experience with templating engines and static site builders (e.g., Mustache, Gatsby, Hugo, etc.)
● Thorough understanding of responsive web design, fluid layouts, and positioning
● Thorough understanding of performance, cross-browser / cross-device development, testing, optimization, and front-end performance requirements
● Ability to troubleshoot and debug issues that span multiple systems, as well as performance-tune and optimize an application with minimal assistance
● Thorough knowledge of browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions, and coding for search engine optimization
● Experience with front-end optimization tools (e.g., Lighthouse, Chrome Dev Tools) and web server gzip compression
● Strong layout, interaction design, and data visualization skills
● Experience with source-code management tools (e.g., Git)
● Experience with build systems (e.g., Gulp, Webpack) and unit testing (e.g. Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, etc.)
Shoot us an email if you are interested in this position.