Senior DevOps Engineer
DevOps Engineers on our teams are experts in building and deploying complete systems. The ideal candidates are able to provide high-quality, well-structured, well-documented deployments, and communicate effectively with leads, clients, and the development team.
Required Experience / Skills
● Configure and manage development, QA, and staging and production environments hosted on various cloud environments (Azure, Amazon) or client hosting centers
● Design, implement, and operate systems that leverage cloud-native platforms and capabilities, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
● Manage the promotion of code between environments using current techniques and tooling for infrastructure, deployment, and test automation
● Design and implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using industry-leading infrastructure automation tooling (Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation, ARM Templates, Terraform, etc.)
● Collaborate with development teams to plan and support upcoming releases, and implement operational enhancements to improve reliability and scalability)
● Proactively monitor production system performance, uptime, and daily operations, including the configuration and use of automated, cloud-based monitoring and alerting offerings (AWS CloudWatch, Azure OMS, etc.)
● Experience with code management and promotion toolsets, including source code control and continuous integration
● Experience running Linux or Unix in real-world production environments, preferably at scale
● Experience with native-cloud application and database hosting platforms such as Elastic Beanstalk, Azure App Service, and Amazon RDS to include capacity planning and cost estimation
● Experience using NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis, or Memcache
● Experience working with Serverless technologies (Lambda, Azure Functions, etc.)
● Experience with a number of widely-available development and administrative tools, languages, databases, and frameworks such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, PingFederate, Chef, Puppet, Apache, Nginx, Ruby, Python, Git, SVN, etc.
Shoot us an email if you are interested in this position.