Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineers on our teams are experts in building complete systems. The ideal candidates are able to provide high-quality, well-structured, well-documented code, and communicate effectively with leads, clients, and the development team.
Required Experience / Skills
● Provide strategic guidance and technical oversight during an engagement
● Knowledge of a cloud hosting platform (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google, OpenShift, Rackspace)
● Experience with DevOps best practices and associated automation tooling
● Extensive experience with software design fundamentals and design patterns
● Experience with continuous integration and / or continuous deployment (e.g., Bamboo, Cruise Control, Jenkins)
● Knowledge of Internet security (e.g., firewalls, encryption, hashing)
● Strong experience in architecting secure applications
● Experience with relational database modeling, advanced SQL queries / procedures, and object-relational mapping frameworks
● Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase)
● Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
● Knowledge of “Big Data” frameworks and tools (e.g., Hadoop / HDFS, Hive, Spark, Pig)
Shoot us an email if you are interested in this position.